Friday, March 25, 2022

My Current Favorites

I haven't done a current favorites post in a while, so I thought it was time to do another one. 

I like sharing what I am loving at the moment, in case someone would be interested, and find something they might like as well.

So, in no particular order, here are my current favorites:

  • Oxford Bleu perfume by English Laundry
    I got this in an Ipsy bag a few months ago, and instantly fell in love with it when I used it.

  • Dream perfume by Catherine Malandrino
    I also got this through Ipsy, as there was a sale going on where this and the Oxford Bleu perfumes were sold together. I decided to get both, as I loved Oxford Bleu and wanted to get more of it, as well as wanting to try this one. I am hooked on both, and am hoping to get more at some point.

  • Trenches by Tauren Wells (song)
    A friend of mine was going through a tough time, and she recently posted about this song. I decided to listen to it, and instantly loved it.

  • Snyder's of Hanover Twisted Pretzel Sticks Seasoned with a Buttery Blend of Spices
    One of my brothers recently got a package of these pretzels for the first time, and I decided to give them a try. They are SOOOO good!!

  • Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
    I recently watched this movie, and absolutely loved it.

    IMDB describes this movie as "Shang-Chi, the master of weaponry-based Kung Fu, is forced to confront his past after being drawn into the Ten Rings organization."

  • Loacker Chocolate-Flavored Quadratini Bite Size Cream Filled Wafer Cookies
    We had a cookie exchange in December, to celebrate Christmas, and someone had brought these in. I immediately fell in love with these when I tried them.

  • The Disney movie Encanto
    Another movie I watched recently, and loved it. It shows that everyone has a purpose in life, no matter what they went through, that everyone has their own kind of "power."

    IMDB's description of this movie: "A Colombian teenage girl has to face the frustration of being the only member of her family without magical powers."
What are you currently loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment