Friday, July 24, 2020

3 Things I Would Do If I Weren't Afraid

I found the idea for this post somewhere online, and wanted to write a post about it.

So, here are 3 things I would do if I weren't afraid:
  1. Speak up for myself more
    I am a very shy and introverted person, so I don't speak up very much, unless I am with friends and family, or around people I am comfortable speaking with.

    I am always thinking/worried about what others would think of me when I say something, so a lot of the things I want to say, stays unsaid, just because I'm afraid of others' opinions of me.

    I care way too much about what others think of me. And it holds me back from doing the things I want to do, and saying the things I want to say.

    And I really want to change that.

  2. Have/make more friends
    Because of my shyness, I don't have many friends. I think people think I'm not worth being friends with, because of who I am, and it makes me even less inclined to go up to people and talk to them.

    The friends I do have are great, but lately I have been feeling lonely, like I don't have any real friends.

    I don't want to be popular, I just want to have more friends, true friends, that I can connect with, have fun with, and make amazing memories with.
  3. Live my own life
    I have been able to do some things on my own, without relying on other people, but many things have been done by/with others. I tend to not want to do a lot of things unless someone I know is with me, and I want to change that (I do love doing things with people, but I also want to do more things on my own).

    I want to do more things for myself, without having to rely on others to get them done.

    I want to live a life worth living, a life that is my own. I want to live my life my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment