Saturday, May 16, 2020

My Summer 2020 Bucket List

Here are the things I would like to do this summer (if we can have a summer this year):
  • Be an STM at a Joni and Friends Retreat (due to the Coronavirus, the retreat I was going to go to has been cancelled, so this is a bust--unless the retreat is rescheduled, or I go to a different one later on in the year)
  • Get my driver's license
  • Practice learning Spanish
  • Practice learning Sign Language
  • Learn to French braid
  • Learn to do a fishtail braid
  • Learn to do a milkmaid braid
  • Learn to do a Dutch braid
  • Make s'mores
  • Make lemonade
  • Purchase a good quality laptop
  • Purchase a good quality DSLR
  • Purchase a good quality sewing machine
  • Learn how to sew
  • Sew pillowcases
  • Knit/crochet at least one thing a month
  • Draw with sidewalk chalk
  • Relearn how to play the violin
  • Make homemade bread
  • Learn macrame
  • Make homemade slime
  • Shop for Operation Christmas Child presents
  • Make a July 4th wreath
  • Learn how to barbecue
  • Have at least one self-care day a month
  • Paint a little every day
  • Go for walks every day
  • Go to the local farmer's market
  • Go thrift shopping
  • Go bowling
  • Camp out in the back yard
  • Visit the zoo
  • Make smoothies
  • Redecorate my bedroom
  • Ride my bike one to two times a week
  • Go on a trip with friends
  • Have regular chats with friends
  • Spend the day (or a few days) in the city
  • Get a second piercing in each ear
  • Go out for ice cream
  • Play mini golf
  • Write a song
  • Go to the beach
  • Watch fireworks
  • Spend less (at least half as much) money
  • Host a game night
  • Get a tattoo in memory of my mom
  • Bake scones
  • Bake muffins
  • Paint rocks and leave them out around town
  • Paint my nails
  • Start writing a novel
  • Make popsicles
  • Have an outdoor movie night
  • Draw with sidewalk chalk
  • Have at least one girls' night out/in
  • Eat out at at least 3 restaurants I have never been to before
  • Make a vision board/book
  • Learn how to apply my own makeup
  • Go to a carnival/fair
  • Become more confident in myself
  • Get my driver's license
I don't expect to be able to everything on this list, but I want to do as many as possible. Hopefully things will be getting back to normal (or as normal as it can be) by the summer, so I can do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment