Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Closing in On Graduation

In about two months from now, I will be graduation from college, with my baking and pastry certificate.

When I first started college, graduation seemed so far off, and now that it's here, I can't believe how fast the time went!

I took a year off after high school, just to have a break from school, and then another year after my mom died, so it took me longer to get to this point than it normally would have otherwise.

Graduation has been on my mind a lot this semester. I just can't believe it's almost here, that's it's actually going to be happening soon.

I am currently taking my very last class, Food and Beverage Cost Control, which, to be honest, isn't very interesting (at least to me, it isn't), but it is necessary.

Cap and gowns will be available starting next week, tickets for the ceremony will be available next month. I am going out this weekend with a friend, to look for an outfit to wear. Graduation is mid-May.

After I graduate, I will be taking a well-deserved break, and when I am ready, I will go back to go for the degree.

I don't know when I will do that, but it is something that I want to do at some point.

Baking is one of my big passions, and has been for as long as I can remember. I want to be able to bake things that people will love and enjoy, and that I will love and enjoy making.

I can't wait to get started working in the baking industry, and to see where it takes me in life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment