Monday, February 18, 2019

My Current Favorites

Here is an updated list of my current favorites:
  • The Introvert Doodle Book by Maureen Marzi Wilson
    I am a major introvert, so when I saw that Marzi (that's what she goes my on social media) wrote/created this book, I had to get it (I got it as a gift for Christmas). I love the activities in the book, and recommend it for my fellow introverts.
  • The movie Dumplin'
    I just recently saw this movie, and I must say, I absolutely LOVED it!!! I definitely recommend seeing it, if you haven't already.
  • Bacon-wrapped dates from Trader Joe's
    In one of my classes last year, we made bacon-wrapped dates, and I absolutely loved them. When I saw that Trader Joe's had them, I was really excited, and bought some for Christmas. I will definitely be getting more in the future!!
  • OUAI Haircare Leave-In ConditionerI got a sample size of this product in my January Ipsy bag, and fell in love with it after just the first use. I immediately felt the difference, when my hair was dry, after I used the conditioner. My hair was soft and smooth, which is exactly what this conditioner is supposed to do.
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo
    I got this in a beauty box from Walmart a while back, along with four other brands of dry shampoo, but never tried it until now. And I must say, I love it!!! I don't know why I never tried/used it before. It gets rid of the grease like it is supposed to, making my hair look fresh and clean, as well as making my hair feel soft.
  • Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo
    I also got this in the Walmart beauty box a while ago, and tried it recently. It works how it is supposed to, and has a very nice scent.
  • The Netflix series Nailed It!I just started watching this, and I love it!! On the show, contestants are given a cake, or other baked item, to try and recreate. They are judged on how close they come to recreating the food item.
  • White Noise
    I know this is kind of a weird thing to put on this list, but I never knew how effective white noise was until I had trouble sleeping recently, and decided to finally try it out. I have an app on my phone that has this sound on it, and gave it a try, and I fell asleep within minutes. So, I will definitely be using this again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment