Sunday, September 30, 2018

Things That Made Me Happy In September

Here is what made me happy this month:
  • Finally checking out the rooftop greenhouse/garden at work (yes, my work has a rooftop greenhouse, which is pretty cool!!)
  • Another month closer to finishing my internship, which I am now just two weeks away from finishing
  • Finally getting the back tire on my bike repaired as well (I got the front tire fixed back in June), as it finally gave out
  • Checking out a museum exhibit on Islam through a work program
  • Seeing a little girl blow kisses to the fish in the library's children's area fish tank
  • Seeing a littble boy blow a kiss to the library's children's area fish (on a different day)
  • A little girl "helping me" shelve a few children's books at work
Not much happened this month, but it was a good month. Here's hoping for a happy/good October!

No comments:

Post a Comment