Friday, August 17, 2018

Current Favorites

It takes me a while to come up with enough things I love, to make a list of favorites. But, I did it again; here is another list of my current favorites!
  • Garnier Whole Blends Oat Delicacy Shampoo and Conditioner
  • An all-girl band called Cimorelli (you can check out their YouTube channel HERE)
  • "I Choose Joy" tank top from The Frey Life Shop (Mary and Peter Frey of The Frey Life on YouTube)
  • Marc Anthony Grow Long Super Fast Miracle Treatment for hair
  • Violinist/Singer Gaelynn Lea
    I am partial to the violin, having played it for a few years, so I was excited to learn about Gaelynn and her music. She is absolutely amazing!!!
  • YouTube channel 2 in a Zoo from the Chandler family(as well as their second channel, Behind the Zoo)
  • YouTube channel Grace for the Millers from the Miller family
  • Planners/bullet journals
    Planners and bullet journals really help in getting things organized, and kept in a place where I don't have to remember a million things in my mind
  • Downton Abbey TV Show
    I know this show has been around for a while, and isn't on anymore, but I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment