Monday, July 16, 2018

Be The Masterpiece That You Are

I found this letter through Pinterest, and absolutely loved it!!

I do not have a daughter, or any children, at this time, but when I do, I will definitely be giving her this letter, or something similar.

She needs to know that she is important; that she is worth it.

Every girl should know that she is strong, beautiful, important, worthy, smart...And deserves to be treated as such.

Girls are always thought of as the "weaker sex," and that is just not so. Woman are just as strong, and capable, as men are, if given the chance.

Also, girls need to know that being popular, and liked by everyone, is not important in life.

What is important, is being who you truly are, being liked by the right people, and being the best that she can be. She needs to know that she is beautiful, no matter what other people say or think. She has infinite worth, and deserves to be here.

I am so thankful to have come across this letter, and I can't wait to have children of my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment