Thursday, May 31, 2018

Things That Made Me Happy in May

Here are the things that made me happy this month:
  • Going to ukulele nights
  • Getting the top I ordered from an online shop
  • Getting the decal I ordered from Etsy (it says Hello Beautiful)
  • Getting the badge/ID holder I ordered from Etsy (I have/use an ID for work)
  • Getting the shorts I ordered from a YouTube family I watch
  • Registering and paying for my summer internship, that is a part of my college certificate/degree program
  • Opening up my very first checking account (which is just for me to use)
  • Going to a local festival, that goes all summer long
I didn't celebrate Mother's Day this year, as my mom passed away several years ago, and it is just too hard to celebrate the day.

Other than that, this was another good month for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment