Friday, November 20, 2015

A Little Teaching Motivation...Hopefully



I bought this at a recent holiday craft fair, that I had gone to with a friend.

When I first saw it, I debated whether or not I actually wanted to get it for myself.

Mainly because I am not a teacher (yet). I still have a dream of becoming a special education teacher, but I don't know if it will actually happen.

I am a very shy person by nature, and talking in front of a group of people scares me. (I do want to be more outgoing, though, so hopefully I can still go for my teaching degree.)

I decided to get the name plaque, though, to remind me of my dreams, and that anything is possible.

The person I bought this from, when I said I was debating whether or not to get this, that I could put it up somewhere where I could see it all the time, to inspire me to go for my dream.

That's what prompted me to buy it, and to be honest, I'm actually glad I did.

Hopefully, I will be able to start going for my teaching degree within the next few years. I love children, and would love to be able to be a part of their future!

No comments:

Post a Comment