Wednesday, June 5, 2013

69 Facts About Me

I saw this hashtag on Twitter, so I figured I would post on here some facts about me. Here goes:

  1. I am the youngest of five kids.
  2. I LOVE chocolate
  3. I love baking
  4. I love photography
  5. I love writing
  6. I have never had a cell phone until about two years ago.
  7. I am very shy, although I am slowly breaking out of my shell.
  8. I want to be a special education teacher
  9. I want to be a professional photographer
  10. I want to be a baker
  11. I want to be an author
  12. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan
  13. I am a night owl, and hate getting up before 9 a.m.
  14. I love rainy days the best (as long as it is warm out)
  15. I am a knitter and crocheter
  16. I love volunteering (right now I volunteer at the local library three days a week)
  17. I love animals
  18. I want to live on a farm someday and own horses
  19. I want to adopt children with special needs
  20. My favorite food is pasta
  21. I have never been outside of the U.S. before
  22. My favorite color is purple (I also like green and blue)
  23. I LOVE horses
  24. My favorite musical artist is Andrea Bocelli
  25. I love working with clay
  26. I love making lists (I don't know why, I just do)
  27. I am big Doctor Who fan
  28. I am a big Lord of the Rings fan
  29. I have lived in the same house, on the same block, in the same neighborhood, in the same city, in the same state, ever since I was born. I have never, ever moved in my life.
  30. I do not like to exercise, but I am trying to get more into that now. I hope to do yoga, pilates, and a few other exercises.
  31. I LOVE 3 Musketeers Bars
  32. I love to travel and visit new places, as well as visit old favorites
  33. I still love to use markers, crayons and colored pencils
  34. I keep a dream journal
  35. I love polar bears
  36. I prefer long hair to short
  37. I really do not like getting hair cuts, but I will get one if my hair is long enough for me to donate to Locks of Love, or any other good organization like that.
  38. I prefer the country to city living, even though I grew up in the city.
  39. I love calendars, and tend to have more than one up in my room at a time
  40. I LOVE stickers
  41. I love tie-die stuff
  42. Baseball and ice hockey are my favorite sports
  43. I am not an athletic person
  44. I love seeing rainbows
  45. I love flowers, and the smell of flowers
  46. I have a learning disability, and I am starting to accept that it is a part of who I am
  47. Math is my worst, and least favorite, subject
  48. I love Sudoku
  49. Summer is my favorite season
  50. Winter is my least favorite season, although I do love to sled
  51. I love spicy food
  52. I love cheese (my favorite is Monterey Jack, and sharp cheddar is a close second)
  53. My favorite flowers are carnations and roses, and maybe tulips
  54. Cracker Barrel is one of my absolute favorite places to eat/shop
  55. I love TGI Friday's
  56. My favorite article of clothing is a tank top
  57. I love the sound of cats purring
  58. I prefer texting/emailing/blogging to face-to-face conversations/phone calls/speeches
  59. I love shrimp
  60. I prefer hugs over kisses
  61. I have never worn makeup before, and I don't plan to, except for my wedding day
  62. I'm a mix of tomboy, girly girl, and laid back in my fashion style
  63. I love Astronomy
  64. I love the smell of coffee, but hate the taste
  65. Girl Scouts was the best part of school for me
  66. I love Phad Thai
  67. I don't really care for alcohol, though I will drink on very rare occasions.
  68. I used to really hate wearing glasses, until college. It doesn't bother me nearly as much anymore.
  69. I am a Hunger Games fan

No comments:

Post a Comment