Monday, March 19, 2012

Nothing interesting happened today. It rained earlier, but it’s sunny out. It’s also about 70 degrees out, which is unusual for winter here. But I’m not complaining. I love it!!The first day of spring is tomorrow. Even though this has been a very mild winter, I’m glad it’s over. I don’t really care for winter. Although, the last week or so has been very warm. Summer like weather warm. If winter could be like this all the time, I would love winter more.
The Hunger Games movie comes to theaters on Friday. I’m really looking forward to it. I have read the books, and can’t wait to see the movie. I might go with a friend or two, depending on how things work out. I don’t mind going to the movies by myself, though. It’s kinda nice, because I don’t have to wait for others to arrive, and be late for the movie.
But it’s nice to be with friends, too. I can hang out with them afterwards, and not be bored. So either way is fine with me. I’m not picky.
Last week on Monday, I got my ears pierced at Claire’s. I can’t believe it’s been a week already. Time went by fast. I have to keep the earrings in, and clean the piercings for six weeks. That’s a long time for me. I kinda want to take the earrings in and put other ones in, but surprisingly, I can’t handle not doing that.
These are the second set of piercings I have. The first set, also ear piercings, I got when I was thirteen. That was thirteen years ago. I’ve been wanting to get my ears pierced again for years. Probably soon after I got the first ones. But things didn’t work out like I wanted to, so I had to wait.
But I was able to get the second piercings now, and I was able to pay for it myself. I am really happy now. I’m debating whether or not I want a third piercing now. Although, I’m pretty happy with the ones I have now, so I won’t be disappointed if I don’t get any more.
Last Tuesday, I saw The Lorax in theaters. That was a really good movie. I can’t wait for it to come out on DVD, so I can buy it. If you haven’t seen it yet, I think you should. You would love it.
Well, that’s all for now. More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment