Thursday, August 11, 2011

50 Things You Don't Know About Me



  1. I'm afraid of death.
  2. My favorite color is purple.
  3. I love Italian food.
  4. My 2 favorite musical artists are Andrea Bocelli and Francesca Battistelli.
  5. I want to meet both of them someday.
  6. My favorite actor is Johnny Depp
  7. I want to meet him someday, too.
  8. I want to be an author someday.
  9. I got my very first cell phone this past April.
  10. I love rainstorms.
  11. I have never been outside of the U.S. before.
  12. My favorite animal is the horse.
  13. I want to live on a farm with my future husband and kids, and raise horses (and a few other animals).l
  14. I am addicted to knitting, and am starting to get addicted to crocheting.
  15. I didn't really like school, but what's odd is that I want to be a teacher someday.
  16. I'm really into linguistics, which is finding out origins of words.
  17. I have had only one major crush in my life.
  18. My favorite dessert is chocolate (who doesn't love chocolate?).
  19. My favorite candy bar is 3 Musketeers.
  20. I miss my elementary school days.
  21. I miss being a girl scout.
  22. I am a big advocate of disability rights.
  23. My favorite magazines are Girls' Life, Discovery Girls, American Girl, and Kiki.
  24. I'm a Harry Potter freak. I've read the books and watched the movies countless times.
  25. I believe in reincarnation.
  26. Photography, writing, baking, children, music, and animals are my passions.
  27. I have never been to Disney Land and Disney World, and I really want to go to both places.
  28. My favorite card game is Solitaire.
  29. I stink at doing cartwheels. I want to learn how to do one.
  30. I LOVE A Christmas Story.
  31. I was a bridesmaid in my oldest brother's wedding.
  32. My mom made my bridesmaid dress.
  33. I'm still afraid of the dark sometimes.
  34. Although, I'm a night out, and love the dark.
  35. I LOVE arts and crafts.
  36. I want to meet the cast of Harry Potter.
  37. Polar bears are my favorite wild animals.
  38. I rarely play video games.
  39. My favorite cereal is Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
  40. My second favorite cereal is Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds.
  41. I am not a neat freak.
  42. I love bananas and strawberries. And watermelon.
  43. I have been to the north, east, and west, but not the south of the U.S.
  44. I really, really, really want to go to Europe.
  45. I have a lot of rings, earrings, and necklaces, but I wear earrings the most.
  46. I'm trying to love my body the way it is.
  47. I have lived in the same house, neighborhood, city, and state my whole live. I have never, ever moved.
  48. This may sound weird, but I love to sleep.
  49. I want to be a vegetarian again. The last time I tried, it lasted for only a month.
  50. I don't really have a 'favorite' flower. I like them all. Athough, who could say no to a rose or tulip?

No comments:

Post a Comment