Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Goings-On

Not a lot is going on. Last week on Friday, I went to a memorial for a friends' dad. He was killed by a drunk driver. The service was nice, but it was getting to me at the end, reminding me of what I went through with my mom. Though it was a different situation.
I hate that my friend is going through this, this way. It makes me angry that someone decided to drink and drive. Of course, the drunk driver survived the crash, which makes me even more angry. I hope justice will be served, and this guy gets punished as much as possible.
On to something happier. On July fourth, I went to the local high school's fireworks show with a friend. It was pretty cool. One of the fireworks was in the shape of a smiley face. I really liked that one. Another one was heart-shaped, which I also liked.
After the show, I went over to my friends' house for brownies and ice cream. Since it was her birthday,.we sang happy birthday to my friend. I had a good time.
Yesterday my dad and I took one of our cats to the vet for a check up. That went well. After we dropped her off at home, we then went to a cell phone store to change my phones' plan to everything unlimited.
I'm happy now, because now I don't have to worry about going over anything. Yay!!
Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment