Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Remembering You

I found you in the most unlikely way
But really it was You who found me...

I wish You could stay
But I'll, I'll wait for the day

And I watch as the cold winter melts into spring
And I'll be remembering You
Oh and I'll smell the flowers and hear the birds sing
And I'll be remembering You, I'll be remembering You

From the first moment when I heard Your name
Something in my heart came alive
You showed me love and no words could explain...

And though You've gone away
You'll come back and...

And I'll watch as the sun fills a sky that was dark
And I'll be remembering You
And I'll think of the way that You fill up my heart
And I'll be remembering You

"Remembering You"
Words and music by Steven Curtis Chapman and Caleb Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment