Thursday, September 9, 2010

School Starts Tomorrow

I can't believe school starts tomorrow. I kind of wish I had more time to prepare for school, but I guess I need to start sometime. Plus, the class I'm taking is only once a week, so it won't be as stressful on me as other classes could be. I just hope I don't have panic attacks during class, since it's a 4 1/2 hour class. I've been dealing with depression/anxiety/panic attacks for a few years now, and last semester, I had problems with panic attacks.
Though, even with the emotional stress, I still did well last semester. I got straight A's, which, of course, I was happy about. Though, I was kind of surprised. I didn't expect straight A's. But I'm happy. I hope I do well in this coming class, as well.
I've been looking for a job to have on the days I'm off, as well. I really hope I get a job soon. I really need the money. And something to do. Right now, the closer to home the job is, the better, since I don't have a license and a car yet. When I have the money, I'm going to get a license, so I don't have to be so dependent on others.
Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment