Monday, September 16, 2024

My Fall 2024 Goals/Bucket List

It is nearly Fall, which means it's time for my Fall goals/bucket list! I love making these kinds of lists, as it helps me figure out what I want to do this season and find events near me that relate to what's on my list.

I have been thinking about what I wanted to do this Fall for a while and am looking forward to doing as many of these as I can.

I think I love making to-do/bucket/goals list because I can write out the things I want to do and feel a sense of accomplishment from checking something off. It makes me feel productive, like I am able to do the things I love without too much trouble.

So, without further ado, here is what I want to do this Fall:
  • Paint/carve/decorate a pumpkin
  • Watch Fall/Halloween themed movies
  • Make Halloween cookies
  • Paint
  • Knit or crochet a blanket
  • Knit or crochet a sweater for myself
  • Put together a puzzle
  • Create a Fall-themed wreath
  • Make crafts with fallen leaves
  • Paint my nails a Fall color
  • Roast pumpkin seeds
  • Do a corn maze
  • Make s'mores
  • Read 1-2 books a month
  • Drink hot chocolate
  • Make a scarecrow
  • Have a game night
  • Put away summer clothes
  • Attend a Fall festival
  • Bake a pumpkin pie
  • Cook Thanksgiving dinner
  • Go on an outdoor photography walk
  • Decorate my room for Fall/Halloween
  • Spend a day scrapbooking
  • Binge watch a TV show
  • Color in a coloring book
  • Watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade
  • Make chili
  • Go to a Joni and Friends Walk n' Roll
  • Have an at-home spa day
  • Go on solo/self-dates
  • Make Boo baskets
  • Make cinnamon rolls
  • Donate to a food bank
  • Go thrifting
  • Create Fall-themed charcuterie boards
  • Write letters to friends
  • Make second t-shirt quilt

What do you want to do this Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment